Lightweight Gun, Heavyweight Performance! Professional spray gun that's ideal for touching-up spots, panel repairs, door jambs, bumpers and other difficult to reach areas.
Master Pro 22 Series HVLP Touch-Up Spray Gun
- Master Pro 22 Series High Performance HVLP Spray Gun with 1.0mm Fluid Tip and a 150ml Aluminum Cup.
- This 1.0 mm fluid tip set up is ideal for use with base coats, clear coats, single stage, primers and other light to medium viscosity paint coating materials.
- Comes with a professional high flow air pressure regulator with gauge.
- Also includes cleaning brush and a gun coupler plug.
- Our Master Pro Series spray guns are designed with the professional painter in mind.
- All gun components are made with exacting precision, so they provide the premium performance with all types automotive, industrial, and woodworking coatings.
- Coaxial linear air valve that gives smooth, kick-free trigger action and is easy to clean and maintenance.
- Unique No O-Ring Design - Chemical agent friendly, durable and extremely easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Non-stick surface for easy cleaning.
Advanced Superior Atomization Technology
- Achieve perfect performance with all paint coatings because of the innovative technology in this spray guns needle, nozzle and air cap system.
- Paint coatings are fully atomized with the ideal fan pattern, so that they lay down perfectly for a clean even basecoat or topcoat finish.
- Precision engineered high grade stainless steel components that are 100% suitable for the latest automotive waterborne paint coatings.