Lightweight Gun, Heavyweight Performance! The ultimate spray gun set-up to spray the lightest to the heavy coatings, and all with the same gun.
Master Pro 44 Series High Performance HVLP Spray Gun Ultimate Kit with 3 Fluid Tip Atomizing Sets 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5mm
- Includes a Master Pro 44 Series High Performance HVLP Spray Gun with 1.3mm Fluid Tip (Installed) plus complete 1.4mm and 1.5mm atomizing sets with matching needle, fluid nozzle and air caps.
- Gun has a 1 liter aluminum gravity feed cup and comes with a professional high flow air pressure regulator with gauge.
- 3 Fluid Tip Atomizing Sets: (Matching Precision Needle, Fluid Nozzle and Air Caps Sets)
- The 1.3 mm fluid tip atomizing set comes installed in the gun and is ideal for use with base coats, clear coats, single stage, primers and other light to medium viscosity paint coating materials.
- The 1.4 mm fluid tip set up is ideal for use with base coats, clear coats, single stage, primers and other light to medium and some heavier viscosity paint coating materials. The 1.4 mm is a more universal tip size.
- The 1.5 mm size fluid tip set up is ideal for use with clear coats, single stage, primers and other medium to high viscosity paint coating materials.
- Also includes a gun maintenance wrench, cleaning brush and a gun coupler plug.
- Our Master Pro Series spray guns are designed with the professional painter in mind.
- All gun components are made with exacting precision, so they provide the premium performance with all types automotive, industrial, and woodworking coatings.
- Coaxial linear air valve that gives smooth, kick-free trigger action and is easy to clean and maintenance.
- Unique No O-Ring Design - Chemical agent friendly, durable and extremely easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Non-stick surface for easy cleaning.
Advanced Superior Atomization Technology
- Achieve perfect performance with all paint coatings because of the innovative technology in this spray guns needle, nozzle and air cap system.
- Paint coatings are fully atomized with the ideal fan pattern, so that they lay down perfectly for a clean even basecoat or topcoat finish.
- Precision engineered high grade stainless steel components that are 100% suitable for the latest automotive waterborne paint coatings.