Fits all versions of the DeVILBISS HVLP or Conventional FinishLine® 3 or 4 Spray Gun (Spray Gun not included)
High grade stainless steel version of the Devilbiss FinishLine 3 or 4 fluid tip nozzle that is both solvent based and waterborne compatable.
This New High Grade Stainless Steel Fluid Tip Nozzle Fits:
- All versions of the FinishLine 3 or 4 Gravity Feed Spray Gun with the nickel plated (chrome looking body). Replaces old part# FLG-302-xxK (332 series replaces 302, xx-tip size).
- All New, Improved Anodized Blue FinishLine® 3 or 4 Spray Guns
- FinishLine 3 Suction Cup Spray Guns (Uses 1.5, 1.8 and 2.2mm)
The 2.2mm Fluid Tip set-up will enable you to spray thicker materials such as Extreme High Build or Polyester Primers, as well as Thick Enamels, Latex Paints, and Gel Coats. Sprayable Liquid Mask, Chip Guard and Metal Flakes are among the many other materials that can be used in this gun.
Common FINISHLINE 3 or 4 HVLP SPRAY GUN Fluid Tip Set-Up Applications:
- The 1.3mm Fluid Tip is Ideal for the Optimal Atomization of Basecoats, Clearcoats and other Light Viscosity Materials.
- The 1.5mm Fluid Tip works for Topcoats, Basecoats, Clearcoats, Sealers and other Light to Medium Viscosity Materials.
- The 1.8mm Fluid Tip is excellent for Primers, Oil Base, Latex, and other Meduim to Heavy Viscosity Coatings.
- The 2.2mm Fluid Tip will enable you to spray thicker materials such as Extreme High Build or Polyester Primers, and well as Thick Enamels, Latex Paints, and Gel Coats.