Master Airbrush Model TC-09 High Performance 1/3 hp Diaphragm Airbrush Air Compressor
Extremely Powerful Diaphragm Compressor!
It provides an incredible 135 liters/minute of airflow (4.8 cfm's of air volume), so you can easily operate multiple airbrushes or a mini detail spray gun.
Use for Studios, Workshops and Production!
Maintains a constant, but adjustable working pressure.
Supports airbrushing for most:
- Powerful: 1/3 Horsepower; Delivers a high air volume (4.8 cfm) and up to 135 liters/minute of airflow; Easily operate multiple airbrushes
- Portable: Lightweight, compact and easy to carry with the built in handle
- Very High Air Flow: At 135 liters/minute this compressor has several times the air flow compared to similar piston compressors
- Air Control: Provides a constant working air pressure
- Long Life: This diaphragm membrane compressor will have a service life several times longer than a Piston Type
- Maintenance Free: Oil-less diaphram membrane compressor
- Full 2 year warranty, so you can be assured of quality and reliability.
Airbrush types, applications, paint and color media and levels of users from beginner to advanced artists. Suitable for hobbies, crafts, nail art, auto graphics temporary tattoos, tanning, cake decorating, etc...
Model TC-09 Air Compressor Specifications:
- Type: Diaphragm membrane compressor with double cylinders
- Power: 1/3 Horsepower (250 watts); Voltage: 110-120v/60hz (1 phase)
- Electric Current: 4 amps; Speed: 1700 rpm
- Air Delivery: 128 ltrs/minute; 4.8 cfm @ 50 psi
- Working Pressure: 10-50 psi; with working air pressure adjustment valve
- Maximum Pressure: 50 psi (3.5 bar)
- Dimensions: 8.7" h x 7.7" w x 10.2" l; Weight: 12.2 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Electric Cord: 6 ft; Certificate: CE; Connections: 1/4" bsp