Professional High Performance Single-Piston Airbrush Air Compressor with Air Pressure Regulator with Gauge & Water Trap Filter
Our most popular single-piston compressor!
Provides "air-on-demand" and automatically shuts off when not is use.
Supports airbrushing for most:
- Powerful: 1/6 Horsepower; Delivers high air volume (0.8 cfm) and air flow (25 ltrs/min)
- Portable: Lightweight, compact and easy to carry with the built in handle
- Precise Air Adjustment: True diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and water trap filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow and will ensure clean, dry air
- Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. This enables a longer compressor life from less motor wear and heat-related moisture
- "Air-On-Demand": Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Automatically shuts off when not is use
- Thermally Protected: Automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated.
- Single Piston Motor: Maintenance free, oil-less and quiet operation (59 db)
- Full 2 year warranty, so you can be assured of quality and reliability.
Airbrush types, applications, paint and color media and levels of users from beginner to advanced artists. Suitable for hobbies, crafts, nail art, auto graphics temporary tattoos, tanning, cake decorating, etc...
Model TC-20 Air Compressor Specifications:
- Type: Single cylinder piston; Power: 1/6 Horsepower; Voltage: 110-120v/60hz
- Air Control: Pressure regulator with gauge & filter
- Air Delivery: 25 ltrs/minute; 0.8 cfm @ 57 psi
- Working Pressure: 15-45 psi; Auto Stop: at 57 psi; Auto Start: at 43 psi
- Maximum Pressure: Factory preset at 57 psi, without preset control 100 psi
- Dimensions: 6.8" h x 5.3" w x 10" l; Weight: 8 lbs (3.6kg)
- Electric Cord: 6 ft; Certificate: CE; Connections: 1/8'' bsp