It has a recommended air pressure of 100 PSI and an average of 12 CFM. When used properly it will deliver hours of quality sand blasting time.
This SPEED BLASTER'S unique gravity feed design is unsurpassed in Performance, Quality, and Sand Flow Consistency.
- Rust, scale and corrosion are tough to fully remove. Blasting high-speed media particles at the work piece is the best way to get into all the small niches in the metal to ensure complete removal.
- Speed Blasters™ gravity fed, safety vented reservoir tank eliminates tubes or siphon hoses that can easily clog.
- Speed Blaster runs continuously and virtually clog free with the correct media and moisture-free air. And you can use a variety of blast media that do not exceed 14 grit.
- The lightweight, long-lasting, comfortable design employs gravity to help force the blast media into a hardened steel mixing chamber. Compressed air then forces the particles through a top grade alumina ceramic nozzle at extraordinary velocity.
- Speed Blaster is self-contained and small for easy storage in a toolbox drawer. The next time you need to blast something, just connect compressed air and go.
- Operating Pressure 60 -100 PSI
- Working Pressure 70 -100 PSI
- Air Consumption 10 CFM - 100 PSI
- Min. Air Compressor 3 HP
- Fitting Size 1/4 NPT
- Container Capacity 26 Oz. (Vol.)
- Gun Material ABS
- Empty Weight 14 Oz.
- Max. Particle Size 14 Grit
- Colors Available Red, White
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Eye protection must be worn.