Dependable Service and Efficient Cleaning
- A reliable vacuum with a long service life. Minimal maintenance is required, as the long life flapper is the only moving part, and it can easily be reached for routine maintenance or to clean out any oversized debris. There's no need for costly replacement or repair of gears and wheels that other types of vacuums may require.
- Durable and efficient pool vacuum cleaning system that thoroughly cleans your entire pool, as it quickly removes debris as it moves across floors, climbs up walls and over steps without getting stuck. Vacuum moves in a random pattern and has a deflector wheel that helps it move around tight corners and also prevents it from getting caught on steps, corners and ladders.
- The top of the vacuum contains a clear cleaner chamber to catch debris. Chamber has 2 plugs that can be unscrewed to remove any build up of debris.
- Only requires a 3/4 hp (550w) pump or a minimum flow of 6 meters cubed/hr (1600gal/hr) to operate.
- Includes instruction manual and trouble shooting guide. One year warranty
- No tools are required, as it simply attaches to your existing filtration system, so you can install it quickly and easily.
- Includes 30 feet of premium spiral wound vacuum hose (12 - 2.5 feet hose sections). The hose sections allow you to customize the hose length to the requirements of your pool.
- Contains a flow regulator valve to adjust the vacuums working speed, a universal hose adapter, elbow connector, hose weight ring and float ring.
U.S. Pool Supply is your online source for professional high quality and affordable pool cleaning and maintenance supplies, pool accessories and for pool recreational activity pool toys, floats and leisure lounges. We offer all the essential items needed to help residential pool owners care for and maintain their own pools, so they can eliminate the need for expensive scheduled pool service technicians. Our goal is to provide you the premium products you need to keep your pool clean and ready for use, so you can focus on what's most important... enjoying your pool!