- Professional high-performance dual-action random orbit pneumatic air palm sander that includes two different styles of 5" backing plate pads, one for PSA (pre-stuck adhesive) sanding discs and one for hook and loop sanding discs.
- A lightweight less than 2-pound sander with a comfortable easy to secure rubber hand grip so that the sander can operate longer and with less fatigue. The well-balanced sander operates smoothly and provides consistent, even sanding for a swirl-free finish. The sander has a thumb-controlled lever for air regulation to adjust the sanding pads speed while the sander is in use.
- An ergonomically designed and precision-engineered sander that has heavy-duty ball bearing construction for vibration-free performance. It's made with heat-treated steel components to resist wear and provide a long service life.
- A great sander for surface preparation on metal, wood, fiberglass, composites, and most types of substrates. It's ideal for automotive body shops for sanding prep before car refinishing, woodworkers fine sanding before staining and finishing furniture, and for the industrial industry for sanding prep before painting.
- Includes a coupler plug, lubricating oil, wrench, and an instruction manual. Air inlet: 1/4"; Air consumption: 4.5 CFM; Operating air pressure: 90 PSI; Free Speed: 10,000 rpm; Suggested air compressor: 2 Horsepower; Weight: 1.89 lbs.
Click to read more
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Weight: 2.58 lb