- Please call our tech support department at 858-909-2110 and one of our customer service reps will assist you with your return/or exchange. Please have your account number, order number, and marketplaces order was placed on available for the service rep to assist you
- We are open M-F between the hours of 6:30am-5:00pm and Sat-Sun between 7-4pm pacific standard time.
- Do Not Return Paint Via U.S. Mail. Paint must be shipped by a Hazmat Approved Shipper like The UPS Store.
- To return an item, an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number is required. Call us at 858-909-2110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this number before shipping your item back. Send back your return via the Post Office, UPS, FEDEX or another service with a copy of the original order. We suggest that you select a service with tracking information for your records.
- All mixed paint colors are considered custom and are not returnable. TCP Global assumes no liability for color match problems after the coating has been applied. All book, DVD, & video sales are final. No returns allowed on these media types. All new re-sellable items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of receipt and may be subject to a 15 percent restocking fee (excludes special order items). Goods are not returnable after 30 days of purchase date. See your sales order for more information regarding returns policy. There will be no return shipping charge if we sent the wrong item or if it arrived damaged. Please allow 14 Days for us to Receive and Process Your Return.
- We'll credit or refund the value of the item and any taxes you were charged (excluding delivery charges). To assure fast, accurate processing of your return, be sure to make a copy of your original order that came with the merchandise and enclose it with the returned merchandise. Use the original packaging if possible and remove or cover the original shipping label. Seal the package securely with tape, not string.
6695 Rasha St
San Diego, CA. 92121