Master Airbrush SB86 High Precision Detail Control Dual-Action Side Feed Airbrush Set with Cool Runner II Dual Fan Air Compressor Kit, 0.2mm Tip, 1/2oz Gravity Cup
Complete System Includes:
- Master Airbrush Model SB86 Airbrush Set
- Professional Master Airbrush High Precision Detail Control Series Model SB86 Airbrush Set. A precision side feed dual-action gravity feed airbrush with a large side feed 1/2 oz. gravity fluid cup that push fits into the airbrush. Airbrush has a fine 0.2 mm tip needle & nozzle that allows you to spray from hairline up to 1" wide patterns.
- Airbrush has a precision machined 4 piece matched airbrush head system for extremely fine atomization. The direct air control regulation valve at the head of the airbrush enables accurate micro fine spray control! The cutaway handle allows you to quickly flush fluid passages and the control knob provides control of paint flow.
- Side feed airbrushes provide you the benefit of having direct vision of the work surface, which perfect for close-up extra fine detail work. The side feed fluid cup is interchangeable to either side of the airbrush.
- It's excellent for applications where accurate spray control is required to do highly detailed work such as: automotive graphics, illustration, fine art, nail designs, etc...
- Master Airbrush Model TC-320 Cool Runner II Air Compressor (Superior performance single-piston compressor that runs cool without overheating, which extends the compressors lifespan)
- Professional long life cool running high performance powerful 1/5 horse power single-piston airbrush air compressor with 2 built-in cooling fans. Delivers a high air volume of 0.8 cfm and a high air flow of 25 ltrs/min.
- Designed for serious airbrushing, as the two cooling fans allow it to run much cooler for a longer continuous running time without overheating. Has a long duty cycle and the premium rotor windings that increase the lifespan of the compressor.
- Provides precise air adjustment control and clean, dry air because of it's true diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and it's water trap filter. Portable, lightweight and compact compressor with a built-in carrying handle.
- Features an "air-on-demand system" that automatically shuts off air when not in use. Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Maintenance free, oil-less and super quiet operation (47 db).
- Air pressure adjustment range 0 to 57 psi. Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. Voltage: 110-120v/60hz.
- Compressor Mounted Dual Airbrush Holder
- Master Airbrush Quick Start Guide Manual and a Airbrush Resource Center Access Card