Complete Paasche VLS-SET Airbrush System
Includes Paasche VLS-SET and Quiet Air Compressor with Tank
(Full 2 Year Warranty on Compressor)
VLS Airbrush SET
Paasche's Best Selling Dual-Action Airbrush Set!
(Similar to the VL, but VLS is set-up for screw on bottles)
This Versitile VLS Airbrush is Favored by T-shirt artists, but is also great for illustrations, stenciling, and multiple other arts and crafts.
The VLS can obtain spray patterns in detail from fine to very broad, and can handle a vast viscosity range in fluids.
The Paasche VLS Set includes
VL#3 Double-Action Airbrush
#1 and #5 Aircap, Needle,
Head Protecting Cap
6 Foot Braided Air Hose
Metal Color Cup
Hanger and Wrench
PAASCHE'S 22 Airbrush
Lessons Booklet and Parts
The VLS AIRBRUSH is Excellent for multiple use
: Custom Auto and Motorcycle Graphics, T-Shirt Airbrushing, Taxidermy, Leather Airbrushing, Models, Trains, RC Cars, Ceramics, Graphic Arts, Body Art Tattoos, Cake Decorating, Chip or Ding Repair, and More!
The VLS can obtain spray patterns in detail from fine to very broad, and can handle a vast viscosity range in fluids. The VLS is the only airbrush that can be gravity fed from a remote container. This can be done by purchasing the No.54 Spray Painting Unit. This airbrush is suitable for both left or right-handed users. This airbrush also has optional color cups and bottle assemblies are available for larger volumes of paint.
Here's an idea of pattern sizes and which set-ups are best for various fluids
The VL#1 Spray Pattern 1/64"- 1" for Light Fluids
VL#3 Spray Pattern 1/32"- 1 1/4" for Medium Fluids
VL#5 Spray Pattern 1/16"- 1 1/2" for Heavy Fluids
The recommended air pressure 0.5 to 1 CFM @ 20 to 45 lbs.
Precision Dual-Action Siphon Feed VLS Airbrush Set with 3 Tips and Braided Airbrush Hose
(Includes Factory Warranty)
Airbrush-Depot Brand Model TC-20T
Maintenance Free Tankless Air Compressor(Includes a Full 2 Year Warranty) that has a Automatic On/Off Shutoff, Air Regulator with Gauge & Water Trap Filter
Airbrush-Depot Model TC-20T Tank Air Compressor Specifications
: Single Cylinder Piston Compressor w/Air Tank
: 1/5 Horse Power
: 110-120V / 60HZ
: Pressure Regulator with Gauge and
Water Trap Filter.
: 25 Liters/Minute; 0.8 CFM @ 60 PSI
: 15-45 PSI
: Factory Preset at 60 PSI,
without Preset Control 100 PSI
Auto Stop/Start: Stop at 60 PSI, Start at 35 PSI
: 0.92 Gallon (3.5 Liters)
Safety Pressure Relief Valve
: 1/8'' BSP
: 13" H x 6.5" W x 13.5" L
: 11.5 LBS (5.2KG)
: 6 foot, Certificate: CE
Airbrush-Depot TC-20T Air Compressor with Tank Features
- Powerful: At 1/5 Horsepower this unit delivers more Air Volume (CFM) and Air Pressure (PSI) than any airbrush demands.
- Portable: Light-Weight and Compact with a built in carrying handle for Easy Handling and Storage.
- Precise Air Adjustment: True Diaphragm Pressure Regulator with Gauge and Water Trap Filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow and ensures clean, dry air.
- Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air tank reaches 60 PSI. Preset for automatic turn on when air tank pressure is below 35 PSI. The reduced running time means there will less motor wear and less heat-related moisture
enabling a longer compressor life.
Constant Pressure and Zero Pulsation: Air is drawn from the large air storage tank providing you a constant regulated pressure. There's zero pulsation because air is drawn from the tank which eliminates any pulsation effect from the pistons.
- "Air-On-Demand": Designed to work only when you do, produces air on demand at
the your regulated pressure.
- Thermally Protected: Automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated.
Maintenance Free: Oil-less Piston Motor
- Low Noise: Very Quiet Operation, only 59 db.
- Full 2 Year Warranty, so you can be assured of Quality and Reliability.