- Dura-Gold premium black dry guide coat cartridge with applicator pad kit. Extra-large 7 ounce (200 grams) size. Several times more guide powder than other brands contain.
- Instantly identify scratches, body filler pinholes, and other surface defects. Saves time and labor by preventing over-sanding and minimizing the re-work of a repair.
- No aerosols, no solvents, no over-spray, and no masking. Dry guide coat works by giving a black contrast to the surface which identifies any defects, and the defects only will be removed during the sanding process. Dry guide coat works with either wet or dry sanding methods.
- Application instructions: Taking hold of the tab, remove the inner strip that seals the powder in the cartridge. Replace the applicator pad back into the cartridge.
- Using both hands, hold the applicator pad against the cartridge, flip them over and shake them up and down several times, then twist the applicator from side to side in the cartridge to ensure that the face of the sponge is coated evenly with the black powder. The applicator pad can now be wiped over the repair surface. Apply the black powder to reveal surface defects.
Click to read more
⚠ WARNING: Sanding surfaces such as wood, paints, and primers can expose you to sanding dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or sanding dust. Use dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. This dust is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Weight: 0.61 lb