- Professional Polishing and Buffing Pad Cleaning Spur Tool and a Foam Pad Conditioning Brush Tool. The two essential tools needed to clean, revitalize, and extend the lifespans of every type of compounding, buffing, polishing, and finishing detail pad. The tools enable you to clean the pads quickly so they are ready for their next use.
- Use the pad cleaning spur tool to remove wet or dry debris, such as hardened glazes, polishes, and compounds from the pad's surface, by simply running the tools spurs over the pad as the polisher or buffer is spinning.
- The heavy-duty foam pad conditioning brush tool has durable, stiff nylon bristles and an ergonomically angle-shaped handle design that allows you to comfortably grip the brush when it is in use yet enables you to keep your hand away from the harm of the spinning buffer. The conditioning brush is the ideal tool for cleaning debris from foam pads, microfiber pads, and polishing bonnets.
- Use these tools to keep your pads free from contaminants like dirt, grit, and grim to prevent marring and scratching the paint surfaces while polishing.
- Must-have tools for anyone that regularly polishes and details cars, as this quick step to clean and revitalize your pads will save you time and money.
Click to read more
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Weight: 0.74 lb