Common TCP Global Brand G6600 Series HVLP Spray Gun Nozzle Size Applications:
- The 1.3mm Fluid Tip is Ideal for the Optimal Atomization of Basecoats, Clearcoats and other Light to Medium Viscosity Materials.
- The 1.4mm Fluid Tip is Excellent for Spraying Basecoats, Clearcoats, Single Stage and other Light to Medium Viscosity Materials. (More Multi-Purpose than the 1.3mm)
- The 1.5mm Fluid Tip works for Topcoats, Basecoats, Clearcoats, Sealers, Primers and other Light to Medium Viscosity Materials.
- The 1.8mm and 2.0mm Fluid Tips are excellent for Single and 2K Primers, Oil Base, Latex, and other Meduim to Heavy Viscosity Coatings.
- The 2.5mm Fluid Tip will enable you to spray thicker materials such as Extreme High Build or Polyester Primers, Thick Enamels, Latex Paints, Chip Guard, Metal Flakes, Gel Coats, etc...