- Gravity HVLP Spray Gun with a 2.5mm Fluid Tip and a 1 Liter Aluminum Cup with Lid
- True Micrometer Air Regulator with Gauge: Includes Locking Air Adjustment Knob for Precise Air Control; Air Adjustable from 0-180 PSI
- Gun Maintenance Kit: Spanner Wrench, Hex Wrench, Brush and Cup Filter
- Instruction Manual
- One Year Warranty
Features and Specifications:
- 2.5mm Stainless Steel Needle and Nozzle Set
- Knobs for Full Adjustment over Spray Pattern, Fluid Control and Air Pressure
- Operating Pressure: 29 to 51 PSI (2.0-3.5 bar)
- Pattern Width: 5.9" to 7.1" (150 to 180 mm)
- Avg. Air Consumption: 4.2 to 7.1 CFM (150-180 l/min)
- Spray Guns have Standard Size 1/4" Air Inlets
Be Sure of the Quality You're Getting When Buying an Economical Spray Gun:
- Many compettitors have inferior designs that do not include a proper baffle with multiple airflow holes at the head of the gun, and therefore will not provide near the atomization or consistent spray pattern that ours will provide!
- TCP Global Model G6600 Series Spray Guns include a professional needle, nozzle and air cap set along with a full baffle assemby that enables it to produce a Fully Atomized and Consistent Spray Pattern!