Gorilla Tough Undercoating is an incredibly tough undercoating that is ready to protect your truck’s underbody, wheel wells & rocker panels from stone chips, salt, moisture, and rust. The heavy duty, pro-grade formula has excellent adhesion and dries quickly to form a scratch resistant barrier that prevents stone and rust damage. It's also perfect for covering welds and seems in the engine compartment and also helps to provide sound dampening.
Whether you’ve got our Tough Undercoating or our handy Truck Bed Coating aerosol spray, using them is as easy as can be.
- Shake the can for at least 2 minutes.
- If using the Truck Bed Coating aerosol, hold the can 12” away from the surface. If you’re using the Tough Undercoating, hold the can 10” away from the surface.
- Use a sweeping motion to give the area a light first coat.
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to apply a second coat.
- Allow the surface to cure for 3-4 hours before use.