- Master Elite Series 8 Piece Set of Universal Air Hose Couplers with 1/4" NPT Female Threads. These professional universal couplers accept all 3 of the common standardized styles of plug types, Industrial (I/M), Automotive (T), and ARO (A). The couplers are compatible and interchangeable with most brands of coupler plugs. These universal couplers are ideal for use in shops using multiple plug styles.
- Premium-quality blue anodized coupler fittings that are made with high-quality aluminum to ensure durability and long-lasting performance. These aluminum fittings are much lighter in weight when compared to the weight of standard stainless steel and brass fittings. The couplers are designed with six locking balls to secure and lock in the plugs for a reliable connection that can withstand air-powered tools and equipment's high pressures without leaking. Max. pressure 300 psi.
- These universal quick-couplers have a fully automatic push-to-connect plug connection design, as the coupler sleeves are in the down position and ready for plug coupling action. These couplers require a simple plug push to lock securely into the coupler, whereas standard stainless steel and brass fittings require you to pull down the sleeve to insert the plug.
- Versatile couplers that are ideal for multiple applications, including auto repair shops, body shops, construction job sites, and homes and garages. Attach the fittings to air hoses, air compressors, and pneumatic air tools like sanders, grinders, nail guns, spray guns, impact wrenches, inflation accessories, and more.
- Additional sets of just couplers and just plugs are available for separate purchases. Buy with confidence; if you're not satisfied with this item at any time within the first year of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement.
Click to read more
? WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Weight: 0.68 lb