The Paasche H Set includes:
- H #1 Single-Action Airbrush
- #3 and #5 Aircap, Needle, Nozzle Sets
- 6 Foot Braided Air Hose
- Metal Color Cup
- Bottle Assembly
- Bottle w/Cover
- Hanger and Wrenches
- PAASCHE'S 22 Airbrush
- Lessons Booklet/Parts Sheet
The H AIRBRUSH is Excellent for multiple use: T-Shirt Airbrushing, Taxidermy, Leather Airbrushing, Models, Trains, RC Cars, Ceramics, Graphic Arts, Body Art Tattoos, Cake Decorating, Chip or Ding Repair, and More!
Here's an idea of pattern sizes and which set-ups are best for various fluids:
- The H#1 Spray Pattern 1/32"- 1" for Light Fluids
- H#3 Spray Pattern 3/64"- 1 1/4" for Medium Fluids
- H#5 Spray Pattern 1/16"- 1 1/2" for Heavy Fluids
- The recommended air pressure 0.5 to 1 CFM @ 20 to 45 lbs.
- Paasche H-SET Precision Dual-Action Siphon Feed
- H Airbrush Set with 3 Tips and Braided Airbrush Hose (Includes Factory Warranty)
- Airbrush-Depot Brand Model TC-20Maintenance Free Tankless Air Compressor (Includes a Full 2 Year Warranty) that has a Automatic On/Off Shutoff, Air Regulator with Gauge & Water Trap Filter
Master Airbrush Model TC-20 Air Compressor Specifications:
- Type: Single Cylinder Piston Compressor
- Power: 1/5 Horse Power
- Voltage: 110-120V / 60HZ
- Air Control: Pressure Regulator with Gauge and Water Trap Filter.
- Air Delivery: 25 Liters/Minute; 0.7 CFM @ 60 PSI
- Working Pressure: 15-35 PSI
- Auto Stop/Start: Stop at 60 PSI, Start at 30 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: Factory Preset at 60 PSI, without Preset Control 100 PSI
- Connections: 1/8'' BSP
- Dimensions: 6.8" H x 5.3" W x 10" L
- Weight: 8 LBS (3.6KG)
- Electric Cord: 6 foot; Certificate: CE
Master Airbrush TC-20 Air Compressor Features:
- Powerful: At 1/5 Horsepower this unit delivers more Air Volume (CFM) and Air Pressure (PSI) than any airbrush demands.
- Portable: Light-Weight and Compact with a built in carrying handle for Easy Handling and Storage.
- Precise Air Adjustment: True Diaphragm Pressure Regulator with Gauge and Water Trap Filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow and ensures clean, dry air.
- Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 60 PSI. Preset for automatic turn on at 30 PSI. The reduced running time means there will less motor wear and less heat-related moisture enabling a longer compressor life.
- "Air-On-Demand": Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Automatically shuts off when not is use.
- Thermally Protected: Automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated.
- Maintenance Free: Oil-less Piston Motor
- Low Noise: Very Quiet Operation, only 59 db.
- Full 2 Year Warranty, so you can be assured of Quality and Reliability.