Part# PRM 2438
ProGauge II Coating Thickness Gauge
- ProGauge II is a magnetic coating thickness gauge that measures the thickness of non-ferrous coatings on steel with a range of 1 to 15 mils or B model 0 to 350 microns.
- The most popular paint gauge in history.
- Know when panels are repainted; know when paint is too thick or thin.
- Easy to use: just place on paint, read scale as gauge is pulled off the paint.
- Used by car collectors & insurance adjusters.
- Includes heavy duty case and instruction book complete with information on automotive paint thickness and factory specifications.