Two-part flowable polyester finishing and blending
Easy Sand™ - The name says it all!
Speed up your repairs with Evercoat's® new easiest sanding
pourable putty. Formulated with miracle sanding Hattonite.
Two-part flowable polyester finishing and blending putty. Contains
Hattonite™ for optimum sanding performance. Ideally suited
for filling and skim coating body work, pinholes, grind marks, low spots and
other surface imperfections. Includes ZNX-7™ for adhesion to
galvanized metal, aluminum and steel. Part of the
MetalWorks® System. Blue cream hardener
Best uses are:
- Large skim coat areas
- New panel imperfections
- Finish coat for body filler
- Quick spot filling, door dings, spot welds, pin holes, etc.
- Hail damage
- Deep scratches
- Finishing SMC and fiberglass work
Evercoat’s new Easy Sand™ putty was engineered to
reduce labor time and speed up repair processes without sacrificing quality.
It is formulated with Hattonite, a unique ingredient that reduces heat and
friction generated from aggressive sanding. This allows for faster sanding
times, plus it extends the life of your sandpaper. Easy Sand provides a
strong bond to galvanized steel, aluminum, SMC and most other common
automotive substrates. It is part of the MetalWorks® System
that offers a written corrosion warranty for new panel repairs.
- Flowable viscosity
- Includes Hattonite
- Formulated with ZNX-7
- Offers a written corrosion warranty
- Self levels, reducing surface texture
- Reduces friction and sandpaper
- Saves labor, drag for faster sanding increases
- Speeds up cure over zinc (galvanized steel)
- Improves adhesion to zinc and aluminum
- Restores the original OEM corrosion warranty back to pre- repair and