Master Airbrush Cool Runner II Dual Fan Air Compressor System Kit with a G23 Gravity Feed Dual-Action Airbrush Set with 0.3 mm Tip - Hose, Holder, How-To Guide
Complete System Includes:
- Master Airbrush Model G23 Airbrush Set
- Master performance multi-purpose high performance dual-action airbrush with a 1/3 oz. Gravity fluid cup and a 0.3 mm needle & nozzle that allows you to spray from hairline up to 1-1/2" wide patterns.
- The airbrushes cutaway handle allows you to quickly flush fluid passages and the fluid control knob provides easy trigger adjustment and control of paint flow.
- It's commonly used for: hobbies, crafts, auto graphics, temporary tattoos, cake decorating, fine art, nail art and more! Airbrush works excellent for most airbrushing applications and also with most types of paint spray media.
- Master Airbrush Model TC-320 Cool Runner II Air Compressor (Superior performance single-piston compressor that runs cool without overheating, which extends the compressors lifespan)
- Professional long life cool running high performance powerful 1/5 horse power single-piston airbrush air compressor with 2 built-in cooling fans. Delivers a high air volume of 0.8 cfm and a high air flow of 25 ltrs/min.
- Designed for serious airbrushing, as the two cooling fans allow it to run much cooler for a longer continuous running time without overheating. Has a long duty cycle and the premium rotor windings that increase the lifespan of the compressor.
- Provides precise air adjustment control and clean, dry air because of it's true diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and it's water trap filter. Portable, lightweight and compact compressor with a built-in carrying handle.
- Features an "air-on-demand system" that automatically shuts off air when not in use. Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Maintenance free, oil-less and super quiet operation (47 db).
- Air pressure adjustment range 0 to 57 psi. Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. Voltage: 110-120v/60hz.
- Air Hose: 6 Foot braided air hose with 1/8" Fittings
- Compressor mounted airbrush holder: Holds 2 airbrushes
- Master Airbrush Quick Start Guide Manual and a Airbrush Resource Center Access Card