Master Airbrush Cool Runner II Dual Fan Air Compressor System Kit with a G44 Fine Detail Control Gravity Feed Dual-Action Airbrush Set with 0.2 mm Tip - Hose, Holder, How-To Guide
Complete System Includes:
- Master Airbrush Model G44 Airbrush Set
- Master high detail control model G44 precision dual-action gravity feed airbrush with a 1/3 oz. gravity fluid cup and a fine 0.2 mm tip needle & nozzle that allows you to spray from hairline up to 1" wide patterns.
- Precision machined 4 piece matched airbrush head system for extremely fine atomization. Direct air control regulation valve at the head of the airbrush enables accurate micro fine spray control! The airbrushes cutaway handle allows you to quickly flush fluid passages and the control knob provides control of paint flow.
- It's excellent for applications where accurate spray control is required to do highly detailed work such as: automotive graphics, illustration, fine art, nail designs, etc...
- Master Airbrush Model TC-320 Cool Runner II Air Compressor (Superior performance single-piston compressor that runs cool without overheating, which extends the compressors lifespan)
- Professional long life cool running high performance powerful 1/5 horse power single-piston airbrush air compressor with 2 built-in cooling fans. Delivers a high air volume of 0.8 cfm and a high air flow of 25 ltrs/min.
- Designed for serious airbrushing, as the two cooling fans allow it to run much cooler for a longer continuous running time without overheating. Has a long duty cycle and the premium rotor windings that increase the lifespan of the compressor.
- Provides precise air adjustment control and clean, dry air because of it's true diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and it's water trap filter. Portable, lightweight and compact compressor with a built-in carrying handle.
- Features an "air-on-demand system" that automatically shuts off air when not in use. Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Maintenance free, oil-less and super quiet operation (47 db).
- Air pressure adjustment range 0 to 57 psi. Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. Voltage: 110-120v/60hz.
- Air Hose: 6 Foot braided air hose with 1/8" Fittings
- Compressor Mounted Dual Airbrush Holder
- Master Airbrush Quick Start Guide Manual and a Airbrush Resource Center Access Card