Master Airbrush SB88 Pro Set Dual-Action Side Feed Airbrush Kit with Cool Runner II Dual Fan Air Compressor - 3 Nozzle Sets (0.3, 0.5, 0.8mm), 1/2oz Gravity Cup
Complete System Includes:
- Master Airbrush Model SB88 Pro Set Airbrush with 3 Tip Sizes
- Professional All-Purpose Hi-Flow Series precision side feed dual-action airbrush kit with 3 nozzle set sizes (0.3, 0.5 & 0.8 mm needles, fluid tips and air caps) and a large side feed 1/2 oz. gravity fluid cup that push fits on airbrush.
- Airbrush features self-centering drop-in nozzles for perfect alignment and it provides very high paint flow when spraying light to heavy viscosity paint materials. Side feed airbrushes provide you the benefit of having direct vision of the work surface, which perfect for close-up extra fine detail work.
- The airbrush features a cutaway handle that allows you to grab the needle chucking nut to quickly flush and clean the needle passage ways. The fluid control knob provides easy trigger adjustment and control of paint flow.
- Master Airbrush Model TC-320 Cool Runner II Air Compressor (Superior performance single-piston compressor that runs cool without overheating, which extends the compressors lifespan)
- Professional long life cool running high performance powerful 1/5 horse power single-piston airbrush air compressor with 2 built-in cooling fans. Delivers a high air volume of 0.8 cfm and a high air flow of 25 ltrs/min.
- Designed for serious airbrushing, as the two cooling fans allow it to run much cooler for a longer continuous running time without overheating. Has a long duty cycle and the premium rotor windings that increase the lifespan of the compressor.
- Provides precise air adjustment control and clean, dry air because of it's true diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and it's water trap filter. Portable, lightweight and compact compressor with a built-in carrying handle.
- Features an "air-on-demand system" that automatically shuts off air when not in use. Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Maintenance free, oil-less and super quiet operation (47 db).
- Air pressure adjustment range 0 to 57 psi. Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. Voltage: 110-120v/60hz.
- Compressor Mounted Dual Airbrush Holder
- Master Airbrush Quick Start Guide Manual and a Airbrush Resource Center Access Card