Custom Coat Bright White Bed Liner Coating Kit (Tint Included)
Premium Product without the Premium Price!
6 - 21 fl. oz Bottles of Tintable Truck Bed Liner Base
1 - 28 fl. oz Custom Coat Standard Hardener
2 - 7 fl. oz Custom Coat Standard Hardener
6 - 3oz Bottles of BRIGHT WHITE tint
Includes Free Application Gun ($30.00 Value)
Custom Coat Liner
Custom Coat Bed Liner and Texture Coating is a 2.1 VOC 2K protective urethane coatingmanufactured for the application to truck beds, wood, concrete, metal, aluminum, fiberglass, and on most OE manufacturer's finishes. Custom Coat is easy to use. It protects against rust and corrosion, and has excellent UV protection. Custom Coat can be easily applied using a schutz gun. Simple add 3oz of tint, add hardener, shake, and spray. Custom Coat can also be rolled or brushed.
Tough, durable 2 part urethane coating
(Also available in Black in a separate listing)
- Easy to use: ADD hardener - SHAKE - SPRAY
- Enough material to re-spray the largest truck beds
No need to wax after application
Abrasion and Stain Resistant
- Protects against rust, corrosion salt, damp & extreme temperatures
Waterproof, flexible, helps deaden sound & vibrations
- Apply with shutz gun, roller or brush to obtain different textures
- Provides excellent adhesion
Mixing Ratio: 3:1 Truck Bed Liner Base: Custom Coat Standard Hardener
Reduce:Recommend fast reducer up to 10% as required to reduce the texture.
- Pot life at 68 degrees F / 20 degrees C : 60 minutes
- Touch Dry at 68 degrees F / 20 degrees C : <1 hour subject to film build.
- Light duty: 2-3 days at 68 degrees F / 20 degrees C.
- Regular duty: 5-7 days at 68 degrees F / 20 degrees C.
- Coverage: 125 square foot per US Gallon (mixed).
Preparation: Custom Coat's Truck Bed Liner can be applied to most original manufacturers finishes. The surface should be lightly scuffed, and free from dirt and rust. For best results bare metal should be treated with a suitable etch primer e.g. U-POL ACID#8 (UP0776/ UP0741)
Other Available Colors:
Black Base, GM White, Bright White, Mesa Gray, Dove Gray,
Shoreline Beige, Dakota Brown, Safety Yellow, Lime Green, Emerald Green,Safety Blue, Reflex Blue, Bright Purple, Safety Orange, Hot Rod Red, Blood Red, Bright Silver, Pewter Metalic, Charcoal Metalic, Black Metalic, Blue Metalic