- Dura-Gold premium quality long-lasting 4" coarse abrasive filament nylon bristle cup brush with a standard power tool size 5/8" - 11 thread arbor. The included a 1/4" drill adapter arbor allows the brush to be used with drills.
- A durable abrading brush with coarse abrasive grit embedded into the nylon brush strands, so it quickly and easily removes rust, corrosion, and also sands, scuffs, and deburrs metal, wood, plastic, and ceramic surfaces.
- The ideal abrasive cup brush to use for cleaning and prepping surfaces for sprayable truck bed liner coatings. It quickly scuffs and strips metal surfaces with the abrasive nylon strands without causing any sparks that metal brushes do. It also leaves the surface with a fine enough scuff scratch that a primer or truck bed liner coating can go directly over it.
- This brush is designed to be effective and will last many times longer than a wire brush. Because, as the brushes nylon strands wear down, they expose fresh embedded abrasive grit that continues to provide consistent clean and fast scuffing and rust removal.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence, if you're not satisfied with this item at any time within the first year of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement.
Click to read more
⚠ WARNING: Sanding surfaces such as wood, paints, and primers can expose you to sanding dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or sanding dust. Use dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. This dust is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Weight: 0.0 lb