- Box of 10 Dura-Gold Premium 240 Grit Drywall Sanding Sheets that are die-cut to 4-1/4" x 11-1/4" in size and fit clip-on drywall sanding tools. These pre-cut clip-on 240 grit sandpaper sanding sheets can be quickly be attached and removed from hand sanders, pole sanding tools, and electric sanders. 240 grit is a fine level grit and it useful for the finishing stages of sanding drywall joints and patching compounds.
- High-performance sandpaper sheets made with premium silicon carbide abrasive and the grit is uniformly distributed so that you have a sharp, fast, and even cut that's long-lasting, which allows you to save time when sanding.
- Sanding sheets are designed for sanding drywall joints, patching compounds and plaster to a smooth finish. These sanding sheets have maximum resistance to clogging and loading, which increases your productivity and reduces material consumption.
- These sheets are made for drywall sanding, but you can also use them for automotive, industrial, woodworking, metalworking, fiberglass, and plastics or any other surface that needs sanding.
- Dura-Gold offers a complete vast product line of professional high-quality sandpaper types that provide exceptional sanding performance, so you can get the job done fast, saving you time and money!
Click to read more
⚠ WARNING: Sanding surfaces such as wood, paints, and primers can expose you to sanding dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or sanding dust. Use dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. This dust is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Weight: 0.24 lb