- Formulated with ZNX-7™ for superior adhesion to galvanized steel, bare steel and aluminum.
- Part of the MetalWorks® System that honors the OEM corrosion warranty.
- Contains Hattonite™ for effortless sanding.
- Blue cream hardener included.
Features & Benefits:
- METALWORKS® product containing ZNX-7™ for superior adhesion and featheredging on corrosion treated metals, including hot dipped steel.
- Can maintain OEM corrosion warranties when used in conjunction with other METALWORKS® products.
- Vacuum processed for increased shelf life and reduced pinholes.
- Creamy texture for smoother spreading.
- Metal preparation does not require as coarse of a disc, therefore, reducing heat warping and pinholes in the featheredge.
- Clog free formula for improved initial sanding with no sandpaper clogging.
- Faster abrasive cutting; reducing labor costs. Excellent featheredge adhesion; eliminates peel back during sanding.
Use for heavy filling and repair of body damaged panels up to ¼” in depth.
Steel, galvanized and other zinc coated steel, SMC, fiberglass and aluminum. Can be used for cosmetic fiberglass and composite repairs. For structural repairs prone to high degrees of stress and flexibility, use a fiber reinforced filler. See FIBER TECH™, GLASS-LITE™, EVERGLASS® and VETTE PANEL ADHESIVE FILLER™ Product Information Sheets for more information.