The tough protection and textured finish of our incredibly tough Truck Bed Coating, in a convenient aerosol spray that’s perfect for truck trim, small touch ups and hard-to-reach areas. Whether you’re looking for something to spruce up your bumper, brush guard or much more, the Gorilla Truck Bed Coating aerosol spray is easy to use and comes with a clog free nozzle. The 1 part, pro-grade formula protects truck beds and other surfaces from impact, abrasion, scratches, rust and water damage, and has excellent adhesion to a wide range of surfaces, providing a durable and UV resistant finish wherever you need it.
Whether you’ve got our Tough Undercoating or our handy Truck Bed Coating aerosol spray, using them is as easy as can be.
- Shake the can for at least 2 minutes.
- If using the Truck Bed Coating aerosol, hold the can 12” away from the surface. If you’re using the Tough Undercoating, hold the can 10” away from the surface.
- Use a sweeping motion to give the area a light first coat.
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to apply a second coat.
- Allow the surface to cure for 3-4 hours before use.