Using the ready-to-spray samples, I'm glad I spent the extra money to see it in person.
It was close, but not quite what I wanted, so I ordered a bit different combination to get closer to my goal.
I base coated, then applied two coats to a panel, let it dry thoroughly, then taped it off in sections taping off the first sample.
Next, I re-coated, taped, then resprayed again until I hit 6 coats. Each time it got a little bit darker. Lastly, I removed all the taped off areas and compared them side-by-side. Close, but no cigar.
I will repeat this process until I have the right combination for my project.