Master Airbrush Model G46 Airbrush Set Multi-Purpose Precision Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush w/3 Cups (Provides Extreme Air Control for Fine Spraying)
Extremely Versatile Airbrush! Spray with any of the 3 Interchangable Cups or None at all!
- 0.3 mm Needle/Nozzle with a Broad Spray Pattern from Hairline to 1-1/2" Wide
- 3 Screw on Cup Sizes: 1/16, 1/6, 1/2 oz.
- Direct Air Control Regulation Valve at the head of the airbrush enables Accurate Micro Fine Spray Control!
- Beginner to Advanced Artists
- Most Usage Applications and Paint Spray Media
- High Production Spray Environments
Features and Benefits:
- Made with High Quality Precision Components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control.
- Multi-Purpose Usage, as it works well with most paint media and applications.
- The 3 Funnel shaped gravity fluid cups allow you to use as little as drops of fluid.
- Provides superior control of airflow at the head of the airbrush through the Direct Air Control Regulation Valve. A quick turn of the valve can instantly take you from full atomization to extra fine detail. Fully opening the Valve makes it very easy to clean during color changes.
- Fluid Control Knob for easy adjustment and control of paint flow.
- The Solvent Resistant PTFE Needle Packing prolongs the airbrushes life; enables you to use of Solvent Based Automotive Paints: Urethanes, Lacquers and Enamels.
- Removing the Needle and Nozzle Caps enable you to spray the full range of texture and stippling effects.
- All Parts Stocked for this Airbrush