1/4" AIR FILTER REGULATOR
Full control of operating air pressure is provided by the locking airflow adjustment knob.
Water Moisture Trap Filter: Removes solid particles and condensation associated with compressed air.
Provides you clean, dry air which prevents damage to air tools and pneumatic equipment. Has an easy release drain valve.
- Micro-Fog Lubricator: Supplies lubricating oil to pneumatic equipment in the proper proportions oil to air consumption
- Use this Two Part Control Unit only with air tools that require oil
- Tools such as spray guns or blowguns should have a separate air hose that bypasses the whole unit
- Inlet and Outlet Sizes: 1/4" NPT
- Maximum air pressure: 150 PSI (10 Bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Automatically: Lubricates, Filters, and Regulates Airflow for Pneumatic Air Tools