- Professional heavy-duty 10 gallons (38 liters) capacity pressure pot tank for resin casting. The tank has a maximum operating pressure of 50 PSI. Holds the air pressure constant at your regulated air pressure setting during the whole casting mold resin curing process.
- The pressure pot tank is constructed with heavy gauge steel and has a durable easy to clean powder coating. It has a 14.5" inside diameter and is 17" deep, so it has a large enough capacity to accommodate almost any casting project. Includes 4 removable caster wheels.
- Tank has a clamp-on lid with an airtight sealing gasket. The lid has an air pressure regulator with air inlet shut off ball valve, air pressure gauge from 0 to 100 psi, safety air relief valve and an air release outlet cock valve.
- The ideal pressure pot tank for inserting resin casting molds and holding them under pressure so that you can make high quality virtually bubbleless resin castings.
- Includes a one year warranty.
Click to read more
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Weight: 75.2 lb