Commercial 8 Gallon (30 Liters) Spray Paint Pressure Pot Tank with Air Powered Mixing Agitator
Excellent for Production Painting or Situations where a large amount of spraying is required such as Commercial Trucks, Vans, Buses or for Architectual and Industrial Finishing!
The Spray System gives you the benefit of storing a large volume of paint that can be applied rapidly, saving you time and money. Can be used with a broad range of coatings like Automotive, Oil Based, Latex, Varnishes, Primers, and More!
Heavy Duty 8 Gallon Pressure Pot Tank Specifications:
- Paint pot capacity: 8 Gallons (30 Liters)
- Powder coated tank finish that is easy to clean
- Clamp on lid (4 clamps) with an air tight sealing gasket
- Double output regulation
- Tank fluid pressure gauge from 0 to 100 psi (0 to 7 bar)
- Working pressure: Optimal 20-30 psi (1.4 to 2.1 bar); Max operating pressure: 50 psi
- Air inlet and outlet: 1/4 in.; Fluid outlet: 3/8 in.
- Air pressure relief valve for safety set at 60 psi (4.0 bar)
- Air powered mixing agitator with adjustable speed control
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. H x 14 in. W x 14 in. D (690 x 350 x 350 mm)
- Inside diameter: 12.3 in. (312 mm); Inside depth: 15 in. (380 mm)
- 4 Easy roll casters and a wide base for increased stability (castors removable)
- Fluid pickup tube has stainless filter screen
- Shut off ball valves on fluid and air outlets
- Includes a removable 5 gallon aluminum fluid liner bucket with handles
- Items that can be used in the pot: 5 gallon tank liners, 1 gallon paint cans, 5 gallon metal or plastic paint buckets, etc...
- Convenient carrying handles
- Weight: 67 lbs.
- Includes instruction manual
- One year warranty