Commercial 10 Gallon (40 Liters) Spray Paint Pressure Pot Tank with Air Powered Mixing Agitator
Excellent for Commercial Painting or Situations where a large amount of spraying is required.
The Spray System gives you the benefit of storing a large volume of paint that can be applied rapidly, saving you time and money. Can be used with a broad range of coatings like automotive, oil based, latex, varnishes, lacquers, primers, wood coatings, adhesives and more!
Heavy Duty 10 Gallon Pressure Pot Tank Specifications:
- Paint pot capacity: 10 Gallons (40 Liters)
- Powder coated tank finish that is easy to clean
- Clamp on lid (5 clamps) with an air tight sealing gasket
- Double output regulation
- Tank fluid pressure gauge from 0 to 100 psi (0 to 7 bar)
- Working pressure: Optimal 20-30 psi (1.4 to 2.1 bar); Max operating pressure: 50 psi
- Air inlet and outlet: 1/4 in.; Fluid outlet: 3/8 in.
- Air pressure relief valve for safety set at 60 psi (4.0 bar)
- Air powered mixing agitator with adjustable speed control
- Overall dimensions: 32 in. H x 16.5 in. W x 16.0 in. D (810 x 420 x 405 mm)
- Inside diameter: 14.5 in. (370 mm); Inside depth: 16.5 in. (420 mm)
- 5 Easy roll casters and a wide base for increased stability (castors removable)
- Fluid pickup tube has stainless filter screen
- Shut off ball valves on fluid and air outlets
- Includes a removable 10 gallon aluminum fluid liner bucket with handles
- Items that can be used in the pot: 10 gallon tank liners, 5 gallon metal or plastic paint buckets, Binks or Devilbiss 10 gallon tank liners (# PTL-410-K8 & PTL-412-K8), etc...
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Includes instruction manual
- One year warranty