U-POL LIQUID GOLD: Premium Pourable Glazing Putty with Hardener- 615ml Squeezable Bottle
LIQUID GOLD is a premium two component polyester filler paste used for the filling of holes and imperfections in most substrates.
The LIQUID GOLD formulation uses sophisticated lightweight technology to produce excellent filling properties combined with smooth application and very easy sanding. If so desired, LIQUID GOLD may be mixed with U-POL�s FLYWEIGHT GOLD to adjust the product�s viscosity. It has been designed with the most challenging professional applications in mind.
Features & Benefits
- Premium pourable glazing putty that's self leveling.
- Smooth and easy to sand, non clogging formula.
- Pin hole free and tack free.
- Bi-cure adhesion system.
- Impervious to solvents in 15-20 minutes.
- Can be sanded and painted in 15-20 minutes.
- Use on cured paints, bare metal, aluminum, zinc, galvanized and other fillers.
- Flexible, bonds to most plastics.
Surface Preparation & Instructions for Use
LIQUID GOLD polyester filler can be used on the following surfaces: Bare metal � e.g. Steel, degrease and abrade with P80 paper. Original paint surfaces (with the exception of thermoplastic acrylics) degrease and abrade with P180 grit paper. GRP degrease and abrade with P80 grit paper.