GRIP #4 is used as a tie coat which promotes adhesion allowing several different surfaces to be painted at the same time thus providing uniform adhesion to repairs which contain a number of different surfaces. GRIP #4 replaces abrasion when preparing panels that are difficult to access such as door shuts, door handle recesses and hood struts.
Features & Benefits
- Ready for use universal adhesion promoter for paints, adhesives and sealants.
- Use to promote adhesion on all automotive surfaces such as plastics, aluminum and painted surfaces.
- Ideal for difficult to reach areas such as around door handles and sills.
- Replaces the need for abrasion and prevents lifting.
- Large 15 ounce (450ml) spray can.
U-POL Professional Automotive Aerosols also available:
- CLEAR#1: High Gloss Clear Coat
- WELD#2: Weld Through Zinc or Copper Rich Primer
- GRIP#4: Universal Adhesion Promoter
- HIGH#5: High Build Primer (Gray, Dark Gray, Beige & White)
- ACID#8: Acid Etch Primer